Have you been trying to figure out how to make your soil more healthy, pesticide-free, and more disease resistant? I sure have – and have been struggling!
When we started our homestead one year ago, we truly were starting with scratch. There was no “garden”. The soil was void of nourishment for the seeds we had planted. As a result, our first-year garden was, well…. OK.
Rolling into our second year on the homestead, I just knew we had to do something different. About one week ago, my solution came to me in the form of an e-book from my friend Susan.
The Art of Gardening: Building Your Soil, by Susan Vinskofski, is a beautifully crafted e-book that shows you:
- how to build healthy, pesticide-free soil
- different methods of composting
- about soil testing
- how to utilize a garden with no digging and little weeding
- what to do with the results of soil tests
- why rototilling your soil will make it more difficult to garden organically
- all about mulch
- what type of seeds to use
- how to start your own seeds
- how to choose a garden site
- … and more
Talk about a dream come true! I snatched this e-book right up, and now I’m planning my best garden yet! Not only is it chock-full of useful information, it is also stunningly dotted with gorgeous artwork and tasty recipes!
Are you (or someone you know) looking for a wealth of soil-building knowledge? I think you know now where you need to head! This is an e-book, which means you get instant download – no waiting around for the book to arrive at your doorstep. Also, for a limited time, you can get The Art of Gardening: Building Your Soil on sale for only $13.00! It’s a steal, I tell ya!