I don’t know about you, but this past week or so REALLY kicked me in the tush. Big time.
Do you turn to sweets when you get stressed? I usually don’t – However, after seeing the latest recipe from Five Little Homesteaders, I feel that this sweet is exactly what I need: Homemade Peanut Butter Cups! These look fabulous!
I love to share inspiring DIY posts with my husband, in hopes that he takes interest and makes it happen – which he often does because he’s über handy like that. 🙂 This DIY from Blue Yurt Farms is the easiest of all – but in my book, also the coolest! Log Side Table, anyone? Yes please!
This week, the Browning Homestead shared some of their favorite go-to recipes with their readers – I was thrilled to find some of my faves on her list! This past Friday I finally tried their recipe for Homemade Grape Nuts! Yum!
Wild game meat is very much a part of our regular diet here on the farmstead. My husband is an avid hunter and fisherman and we are extremely proud of his ability to provide for us. Imagine my thrill as I stumbled upon Ever Growing Farm‘s most recent Wild Game Recipe Round-Up! There are some amazing recipes here!
This time of year, there is one thing that seems to be on every homesteader’s mind: SEEDS and GARDENING! (links after the JUMP!)
- The Randazzo’s are planning their first garden! Exciting!
- Such and Such Farm found a great way to repurpose tires for their garden this year!
- Need some tips on building raised beds? Head on over to Hullabaloo Homestead!
- Learning and Yearning shows us the benefits of using alfalfa in your garden this year.
- Trying to figure out how to start planning this year’s garden? Head over to see how the Jahner Farmstead gets things organized!
- Come and check out a very cool DIY seed-starting greenhouse from Earthworms and Marmalade – Clever!
- Those of us in the northern part of the states could benefit from Little Mountain Haven’s list of Canadian Heirloom Seed companies – Time to broaden my horizons!
- And lastly, High Mowing Organic Seeds has put out an awesome step-by-step guide to garden planning. I am SO a step-by-stop-needing-person!
Now, that wasn’t too much information this week, was it? 🙂
What were YOU reading this week? Any good seed-starting or garden-planning articles? Share them with us below!