WELCOME to the 21st edition of …
Come on over to the Homestead, choose your rocking chair…a glass of tea and sit a spell! This is a Blog Hop Y’all and there are plenty of posts to keep your attention…entertain you, educate you or make you smile…all day long. Stay as long as you like; and vote for your favorite!
If you are a blogger you can submit up to 3 articles, visit other blogs, leave comments and enjoy your stay here on the porch…Sundays at The Homesteaders Hop!
Here on the Homestead we are all about living a self-sufficient, self-reliant, and self-sustaining lifestyle in as natural, organic & frugal ways possible.
This Blog Hop is being hosted by:
and Co-Hosted at:
Last Weeks Featured Blogger is:
Don’t forget to take a “Featured” Button for your website or blog!
And the Winners of our Thankful Thanksgiving are:
Congratulations To The Winners!
All winners please be sure to send us an email to email@example.com with your name, website/fan page/blog, and your mailing address.
Please Take a Second to Thank The Sponsors:
Baker Creek Heirloom Seed Co.
Lounies Soap Co.
Medical Gear Outfitters
I want to thank all who participated in the contest and I sincerely hope you all had fun!
See you next time!
What Can I Post on this Blog Hop?
Anything and everything related to: Homesteading, Prepping, Gardening, Cooking/recipes/food, Livestock of all varieties, Off-grid, Natural Living, Wellness/wholeness and Healthcare, Herbal, DIY & MYO!
Some Simple Rules Y’all
This is a family friendly Blog Hop! Absolutely NO profanity or suggestive material at all – your post will be immediately deleted.
- Please link up only posts pertaining to the suggested topics. Not sure if your post article fits? Contact us, we’ll help you figure it out: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No advertising, giveaways, carnivals or contests.
- You may link more than one post, original content only, older or archived posts are A-Okay!
- Only real-food recipes please…no processed junk in our recipes or our tummies!
- Want to know when the Blog Hop opens? Follow us by email & get notified IMMEDIATELY!
- Please place a link back to this edition of the Blog Hop in your post. That way your readers can benefit from all the great ideas here on the Blog Hop AND this helps everybody by drawing more traffic to your site.
How Do I Do This Blog Hop Thang?
If you’re new to blogging OR just new to Blog Hops, (or need a reminder), here’s what you do:
The post that you want to submit to the Blog Hop needs to have a link back to the Blog Hop either with a Button (provided for you below) or with a text link. For example you might say in your post…”This post was shared on The Homesteaders Blog Hop”, or “I participated in The Homesteaders Blog Hop” and this would generally go at the end of your post. Either the button or the text link is fine. How do you make the link? Copy the URL of The Homesteaders Blog Hop from your browser address bar. Then click or highlight your button or text, then click the “link” button on your blogging tool bar and paste the URL into that line. Save and that’s it.
Here’s the button:
Just copy/paste this into your sidebar and voila…your button!
When your post is all written, and edited you just need to link up your blog post by using the Linky Widget below. Linky is very easy to use and self-explanatory.
Please link the URL of your actual BLOG POST and NOT your blogs HOME PAGE. Most blogging platforms show a URL or shortlink at the top of your post when you are in your dashboard area. Highlight this URL, it is what you will place in the Linky Widget.
Homesteading/Prepping bloggers, please visit other blogs posts and comment…share the love!
Are you interested in becoming a Co-host of this blog hop?
Well we are looking for new co-hosts to join in on this great hop! if you are interested please send us an email at: email@example.com
How Can I Be a Featured Blogger?
Every Blog Hop, you the reader gets to “Like” the posts and from those tallies we get the Featured Blogs of the week-of which 1 is chosen! There are a few extra steps to be done, to be considered for Featured Blog of the Week:
1. You must link back to the Blog Hop (any of the host’s sites) with the Button or a Text Link.
2. Follow us on at least 2 Social Networks of your choice: Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest.
3. Please visit at least 2 Blog Hop posts and comment letting them know you found them here, don’t forget to “like” their Blog Hop Post Article too.
4. By linking to this Blog Hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post if you are featured. We will also include 1 photo from your post in the interest of sending visitors your way.
5. If you are selected as one of our Featured posts, please come back and grab this very special button to post on your blog, our way of saying Thank You!
So let’s get hoppin’ y’all!